Apexi boost controller (electronic)

benjilovett

Clicking might be the original boost solenoid (as it's still wired up) pop the bonnet and have a listen when you start it .

I think The vacuum pipes from the actuator / turbo outlet should be connected to either a apexi boost solenoid or the controller itself .

To bypass the controller I'm fairly sure that if you run a piece of pipe straight from the actuator to the turbo outlet, then it will run at 0.5 bar of boost (actuated boost) as I was advised to do that when running in my engine .

If you do decide to go back to standard make sure that you put the reducer and restrictor pill back in the right place to stop the boost spiking .I think the details are on that thread but, if you can't find it let me know as I've got it book marked on my pc ;-)

all you have to do is put one onto the bottom as the other is just a vent, get some silicone hose from halfrauds and connect it to the wastegate, you will need a T piece to bridge it with the compressor.

So its like this Compressor + wastegate + bottom of boost controller = Happy times :)