Impreza STi PPP Version 10 hatchback

Weealdo

Hi and welcome

What mods have you got already ?

Id have thought front mount intercooler , induction kit and remap but ,I'm unsure what power the standard clutch is good for .

Have you spoke to a mapper as they'd have the best idea as to what you'd need to reach your target or possibly more ;-)

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C very nice looking Scoob in the profile picture and if you fancy it drop into the regional area got a good few members from your way :) 

I will go with what Savage has said :D 

Wotcha and welcome Aldo - as Bulldog said - induction kit and map should get you in the region plus add a few things like flat foot shift, launch control, downshift rev and if you want it anti lag.You may already have the high flow fuel pump as part of the PPP upgrade but if not I would look at one of those as well

Was thinking some more about this - the PPP upgrade only does the back box - you may find you need to replace the system as well, hi flow cat or de cat pipe in place to increase flow.

Litchfield advertise 355BHP and that includes a full system

http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/SUBARU/Subaru-Performance-Upgrades/subaru_08_upgrades