ANNOUNCEMENT TapaTalk Now Live

Gambit

Managed sign in using my twitter account, then the app asks me to type in email addy for verification, says complete and good to go but i still can't reply to the feeds. What the hell am i doing wrong ?

I've just been having the same issues on both my tablet and my phone, I messed about a fair bit and somehow found a bit that said something about email confirmation, there was a recent update to the app and I've never had to confirm before, I went to my emails and found a welcome email from tapatalk but no link for confirming, I came back to my phone to check the message again and I can now get in without having to sign in, I just opened up tapatalk and the forums were there again, weird but it seemed to work, might be worth checking your emails

Right after much arseing around i've given up, nowt in my mails and i'm still having the same problems signing in. Re installed the app but no joy. I've read that th latest version doesn't like the galaxy s2. Anyone else manged to make it work ?

Gambit when i tap in or tap and hold on the topic it just blows it up and still no reply

As your an android user try downloading aptoide from the play store, then open aptoide and search for tapatalk, you want the one with a dark orange logo not the light peach one, if it can't find it hit the button at the bottom that asks search other stores, you should find at least one of the dark orange versions, hit install as per and just try not to update it, also aptoide offers most paid apps for free too

• Like 1