ANNOUNCEMENT TapaTalk Now Live

Gambit

I like the idea I can be sat listening to the Missus. Well so she thinks but really be on here with you lot.
;)

Just hope people remove the sent via (such and such a phone using Tapatalk) message. 

I know I sent my last message above via the phone just to have a look. Came back to the PC see the message I thought that look's crap edited out and replaced it with that then looked at your other comment's thought bugger me :) 

Just seem like a waste of space to me. Trick's me into thinking there is more to read :D 

Yeh, I used to get wound up with it when I first started using it a few years ago, I got used to who used it and who didn't so you'd know how far to read on certain posts, it shades it grey when your reading it via tapatalk though, don't know why they can't do that for reading it on a pc

Why can't i access anything ? Can't even set up an account grrrrr !

Downloaded app and it won't let me open oc page in app

To be honest i'm properly vexed today as the hand carwash(not used this on before) man decided to spray his lance into the i/c and has bent some fins to the poin where some have come off. Obivously i can't prove owt so am in a mood

Right so i've downloaded said app, can see topics but can't reply to them read only. Do i need to create a tapa talk username etc ?

This is gonna soind like a really stupid question but what are the beinfits of the app ? Is it just a feed service

I know what a bell end,i'm gonna get the tweezers out and see if i can salvage the damaged bit

load the forum and one of the buttons on the phone should bring up some stuff when you are in a thread you want to reply too like Refresh Reply and so on. It makes using the forum really easy on the phone. Better then using the mobile view of the forums. 

Just don't hit the back or home button try the other's. :D 

I have this forum linked to my Facebook for almost all the forums I use so all I have to do when I switch devices is hit the Facebook button and all the forums show up and I choose the one I want to go on, it's been a while since I used the normal login as since Facebook has been on tapatalk it's just easier but the log in stuff should be in the top right corner when you try to view a forum, I'm on Android so not sure if your on ios it might differ, as for knowing earlier gambit if you look at suggestions one of my first posts was for tapatalk, also if you go into settings you can create custom sigs for tapatalk or turn off all together, and the reason I use it stanton is the fact it's phone friendly so doesn't load all the adverts and crop that uses your Internet mb's and also makes it faster to load what you want, you can also go to the settings and chose to load threads at the last post you read so your not looking up and down at stuff you've already read

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah found it mate I turned it off already. Otherwise I would have felt the need to upgrade my phone every 3 month's :D

Shouldn't need one Stanton I didn't sign up with anything just came here and logged in :(

I do have a sign in with tapatalk ID but not signed in 

Just swapped to my tablet and noticed I haven't turn the sig off on that lol

Another recommendation I have for phones and tablets is SwiftKey keyboard app, it makes predictive text and shortcuts much more easy to use and it learns from you quicker too, and you can add your own words to the dictionary

Have you tried tapping on my comment or holding your finger on the screen ? 

And don't blame you mate. Hope you have a good night, get a movie some wine and a take away ordered  ;) and fall a sleep before it get's there :D