new member, 1st time Subaru owner, engine troubles

andyvic82

Well it's not looking too good for this week... Finish at 8pm on Tuesday and just before 9pm on Wednesday. I can try to swap for something better but it'll be difficult at short notice.

Do you have somewhere that is well lit where we can have a look? I can see this having to be done in the dark.

Hi Adam leave it this week mate, dont want to course u any probs, plus lighting is crap at night and the weather is going to be crap this week. I can sort out a tarp roof for us, but as i said dont want to course any probs mate.

Ok cool sounds good to me, il get my !Removed! out of bed early, Saturday nights i drive down to Dartford tunnel, so hope they get my trailer unloaded quicker so i can get back and finished earlyer. Thank u again Adam.

Human trafficking good business ;)

Hours can be a little antisocial and at times there are language issues, but it's certainly a lot less stressful that tuning Subarus for a living!

• Like 1

Ah I know it well. About 8 years ago I used to drive coaches to and from there to take the staff to and from work. I later left public transport but returned earlier this year and now drive buses, mostly around Upton-Upon-Severn.

Audi test driver could be fun. Anyone else here driven an R8? It's an amazing car. And just think, you'd be paid to go to the Nürburgring and I wouldn't have to remind you to try and get time off work to come with me. HINT. Next month. HINT HINT.

That photo of your company car seems a little small... I've seen better examples. Where's the one of it next to your Limited?

'Please don't say a Speed camera operator. Or an Audi test driver. All else I can forgive '

If I was either of those, I would shoot myself :)

This is my normal daily driver,th_4c48522226900738f231324e11ca8657_zps5

Top speep of 170 or something

'Please don't say a Speed camera operator. Or an Audi test driver. All else I can forgive '

If I was either of those, I would shoot myself :)

This is my normal daily driver,

th_4c48522226900738f231324e11ca8657_zps5

Oh welcome back mate you had me worried for a minute ;)

And it's now official you have one of the coolest job's X2 on this forum :D

Audi test driver could be fun. Anyone else here driven an R8? It's an amazing car. And just think, you'd be paid to go to the Nürburgring and I wouldn't have to remind you to try and get time off work to come with me. HINT. Next month. HINT HINT.

That photo of your company car seems a little small... I've seen better examples. Where's the one of it next to your Limited?

To be fair I know I give Audi some stick it's not the car's I hate it's the W8nkers that drive them and not all of them just 98% of them :) 

And funny enough I live near a port that drop's them off among many other cars. And a friend of mine on Facebook posted the name of a famous footballer it was for :D Said the R8 is a very nice car to drive. But it had a speed restriction still on it, but 120mph was possible on private roads of course ;)