Abandoned 1996 Subaru Impreza WRX V-Limited

B3A5TY

Hiya everyone. So the other week I was walking in a village and found an abandoned 1996 Subaru Impreza WRX V-Limited edition in yellow. I have paid for a quality reg check and can tell you some details about the car too, and I have some questions. Who knows, might get to save it one day! So the car is in a very nice factory yellow *I believe it's factory, could be wrong*, was imported in 2000, and abandoned in 2006 for no reason as far as I can see. And the car has only 36K original miles and it's 1st MOT (service) was passed with no advisories. Car looked immaculate, no rust or mould that I could see somehow. It also had a sunroof. I was wondering, how many of these cars were made? And also, how can I tell which number of car it is? (EG, 300/1000). Other details about the car: not salvage or written off, no plate changes, and had only 1 owner here in the UK. And engine code I have if needed.

20230813_170553.jpg