When will we see the first Svx .....

Opentrack-Dave

• 1 year later...

Welcome, Great Car and with Japfest 1, @ castle Combe just around the corner and not got a SVX for the stand, be great to see one of these rare cars on the stand ,get your name down, and you and the family come up for the first ever SOC club stand, meet some of the club members and put some names to faces, be quick closing date 6 March,, good choice of car, Hope you can come up to the show

• Like 1

Welcome, Great Car and with Japfest 1, @ castle Combe just around the corner and not got a SVX for the stand, be great to see one of these rare cars on the stand ,get your name down, and you and the family come up for the first ever SOC club stand, meet some of the club members and put some names to faces, be quick closing date 6 March,, good choice of car, Hope you can come up to the show

I agree be really nice to see one at the event if you fancy it :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Recently acquired my SVX (November 2013). It is 1997. In a letter from the dealer who sold it to the previous owner he mentions that it is one of the last two produced. I am not sure how to verify this though.

mikeclement

post-1709-0-48907300-1395342623_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am actively looking for a nice SVX. Started looking about 7 years ago but could not find anything I really liked. Started looking again just after Christmas and have looked at about 4 so far and hope I am getting close. Will post as soon as it happens.

Though I am not looking for concourse I will have it looking smart by the time I'm done. Watch this space, but if anyone knows of a good one that might be for sale, please let me know.

Cheers

Peter

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mike, your car looks very nice, I collect mine, a '93 model, on 1st May. I understood that the last batch of cars were all solid red without the contrasting roof. I have looked at about 20 over the years but never seen a solid silver, just the run out reds and a pearl black.

You will find the build year at the floor end tag on the drivers side seat belt, that might give you some direction.

Peter

Well I picked up the SVX yesterday and drove it home 150 miles (it was only 100 miles TO the location, which gives you an idea of what I think of the car) through the rain so will not post any pictures of the outside, but here are a few of the interior and engine bay for those who have not seen an SVX up close:

post-1892-0-60129000-1399014425_thumb.jp

Drivers view

post-1892-0-48827900-1399014446_thumb.jp

Rear seats

post-1892-0-28798500-1399014465_thumb.jp

Passenger side

post-1892-0-16715300-1399014486_thumb.jp

3.3ltr flat 6

Will clean it up over the weekend and post some pics in the gallery.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend

Peter

Cheers Peter for sharing I love how crazy and ahead of it's time the interior dash looks matches the outside perfectly, I know looks  dated now compared to modern cars but you look at the interior of any other 93 subaru :)