Subaru track day - Spa - Questionnaire

Jay762

Ok chaps and chappeses I had this email sent through fromm the Spa day organisers, it has been suggested (by me  :D ) that this might be something we attend as a forum so I am sharing the poll to get your opinions which I will collate and submit along with my own - it will also serve as a guage of interest...

and how long I have got to get a banner for the garage made up  ;) 

To answer and make it easier for me could you bullet point and put your answer 1-10 next to it eg:

1: 10

2: 5

3: 7

happy to recieve answers via PM or I can forward the original email to your address if you would prefer

Cheers

Jay

Subaru Trackday 2014: We need your feedback, Jay
For almost 8 years, our team at Subaru Trackday has built a strong reputation organizing trackdays on the legendary circuit of Spa-Francorchamps.
Our objective remains to organize a safe and fun day on the most beautiful track of the world. But we need your feedback!

1: How likely would it be that you would attend the Subaru Trackday 2014vedition on Sunday, November 2nd (1 being NO, 5 being propably and 10 being 'HELL YEAH!')

lowest 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   highest

2: And what about Easter Monday, 21st April 2014, but maybe on a different circuit...?

As you can imagine renting a circuit requires a big investment. It is therefore important for us to know how many cars would want to attend and what a day of racing fun is worth to you. That way we can calculate the lowest fare possible given the amount of participants.

3: What price would be reasonable for you as participation fee for Spa-Francorchamps (Open Pitlane, 8h driving time).
1 = 220 euro
2 = 230 euro
3 = 240 euro
4 = 250 euro
5 = 260 euro
6 = 270 euro
7 = 280 euro
8 = 290 euro
9 = 300 euro
10 = +300 euro

We certainly hope to organize a 2014 Subaru Trackday and thank you in advance for your feedback! Do not hesitate to contact the organisation for any questions or remarks.

All the best and drive safe!
Crew Subaru Trackday