Nerding up a new job :)

Hi guys,

not sure if this is in the right place but here it be :) ill be returning to a previous job as a wide format plotter engineer. i thought i would put up a post just incase anyone would like some help with one or any information ect.

cheers

Shaun 

Yea i could get a decent deal on some pop up posters. 

Sounds good mate never know Steve might want some S.O.C posters doing :D

And just a random thing I think Cannon is the best quality printer out to the public :D even if I do own Epson 

well everyone can have their opinion :D i service HP, KIP, OCE and Xerox  but hey are all pretty much the same just a different badge :D

:D I don't do a lot of printing as you might tell :) I only have the epson because you used to be able to get the cheap inks but they pick up now if it's non genuine :( I'm sure I could figure away around it but don't use it enough :D 

:D I don't do a lot of printing as you might tell :) I only have the epson because you used to be able to get the cheap inks but they pick up now if it's non genuine :( I'm sure I could figure away around it but don't use it enough :D

haha possibly, well i would recommend always use the branded ink ask these cheap refills may save you money in the short term but the damage they can cause could end up cost your more. always stick with the brand then you have a comeback :D

I have 3 now so plenty to go at ;) I'm just greedy :)

haha well, when i start the job monday they have about 16 or something and they have a latex printer :P 

Thanks for that may be useful to know in the future :)

no worries buddy, ill put my work details up as soon as i get the mobile number and email address so its all legit :D