New Scooby owner

mariocinq

Sounds like you have something special there - 4 years to find, I hope it lives up to its expectations.

me too, just really really hope its not like most boy hood dream cars, i always fancied a capri 2.0 RS and it was kind of similar to this, i had dream of having one since i was a little kid and then drove one my dad bough a few years back and i hated it, same story with the e36 M3 i once looked at.

i am being realistic with this and not expecting alot as its been a little negelected over the last few years, i am not expecting a bullet train but i know its alot quicker than my current S60 due to having been a passenger in it a few times.

I said this before on another post I believe good thing with these sort's of cars you have had the time and pleasure to restore her yourself and get to know the car. So when something does start to fail you will pick up on it before it gets worse.

I said this before on another post I believe good thing with these sort's of cars you have had the time and pleasure to restore her yourself and get to know the car. So when something does start to fail you will pick up on it before it gets worse.

I subscribe to that train of thought, particularly with performance equipment I like to know that everything is put together right before I start pushing it on spirited jaunts out

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...