Bg5 front leaky sunroof

Exup1000

Evening evening,

So I've got a leaky sunroof.ive disconnected the buttons for it as the water keeps filling up the pcb. Looking from the outside, you can see the seal at the front has lifted even with the roof fully shut.does anyone know who to fix this

Neither of my two BGs have sunroofs so it's not an issue for me, but I know of many people who have had problems with theirs so I think it's quite common. I think you just have to accept the fact that the sunroof rubber will perrish every 10-15 years and need to be replaced!

Your lucky mate, I've got two in mine and I never use them. I would just like to say that, I'm a member here and on another legacy site. And although its amazing for specific twin turbo issues, its much friendlier on here.( I should never of left) or the members on here are a bit weird like me

• 2 months later...

think your best bet would be the Breakers yards mate. I'm sure someone else was after the seal and had to get a complete unit. But I can't remember fully so don't hold me to that :) 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=subaru+sunroof&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xsubaru+sunroof+seal&_nkw=subaru+sunroof+seal&_sacat=0