So long and thanks for the FSH

alfanige

I've now sold the Forester and it goes tomorrow. Thank you to all on here who have put up with my questions (especially as most of them I really should have known the answer to!) and answering them.

I took the car for the MOT this morning and it flew through, with its new rear shocks etc. I got two hardly worn Bridgestones on it yesterday for £30 each, so all in all it hasn't cost me too much, only time.

The new owner is going to have a cracking car with absolutely everything done and working correctly on it and it sparkles inside and out.

I will keep popping on now and then to see if I can help anyone :-)

Thanks again to all, this certainly has been one of the best forums I have used (and believe me I have been using them for many years and been a moderator on a few too!!!)

AlfaNige

• Like 1

Thanks mate always nice to hear from time to time :D.

And like Jay said you're always welcome to just pop back on even if it's just for a bit of banter :D

And shame you wasn't keeping the Fozzie been nice to have had a Forester Moderator in the staff team ;)