New guy

Cjintense

Welcome to the club.

Check the spoiler, they bolt through the deck lid (beetle fan :) ) and can leak through there. Check you rubbers and how well they seal around the boot itself. A way to test to see where the leak is, is to climb inside the boot, shut it and the missus to spray the boot with a hose or jet wash, pretty sure she won't mind doing this :D. Use a torch inside the boot to look for leaks. Then hope the missus lets you back out :lol:.

Also check the inner rear wing where the jack is for water, and the opposite side behind the boot liner, mine pooled in there and I had to get a pump from halfrauds to suck it out.

Turned out the boot lid was warped after some one rear ended me, and the body shop missed it as it still fit when they reassembled. Won't be using them again.

welcome aboard fella, i too am a VW enthusiast, got sick of the bitching in the scene and getting banned from the forums so came to the subie fold instead, much nicer here ;) as said get some pics of the motor up, if you are using your mobile then tapatalk is worth getting, designed to make forums quicker and easier from mobile devices