're thinking about the holidays?

bang

Not sure myself going to be a busy and stressful year for me this one. At this moment in time I don't even know where I will be living :) Missus is looking at a job as she was made redundant after 11 years from her employment, and is now looking at a job in Lincoln so if she gets that, and the farm I live on being broken down and sold off by other parties that have a share in it forcing a move anyway. So Holiday this year I doubt I will get one unless everything falls into place with in the next few months. 

We have booked to go to the states in September. We are going to drive most of old Route 66 and once we get to the west coast, head north on the pacific coast highway to San Francisco. Have to say, I'm really looking forward to it.

Also, probably going back to the Nurburgring in May. That's not a holiday though. That's just R&D :)

• Like 1

I'm thinking of going here.

sun, sea, clean and transparent water.

Deiva Marina - Italy

you will be bored :D  - looks very nice indeed, will Ricci di Mare be in season? yum!

We have booked to go to the states in September. We are going to drive most of old Route 66 and once we get to the west coast, head north on the pacific coast highway to San Francisco. Have to say, I'm really looking forward to it.

Also, probably going back to the Nurburgring in May. That's not a holiday though. That's just R&D :)

sounds great - some awesome photos to be had

I agree Canada one of my favourite places ever. Both my brothers lived there so maybe a bit bias been around most of Canada one of the most friendly places I've ever been to I've never been to such a placid place. 

Would love to do the route 66 like Tlag though always been a dream that of mine. I know it is in a dodge viper too not sure why :D

Well one of them has moved back after 22 years their from Montreal Hall and my other brothers still in Toronto, so on the other side but would do it if I had the chance. Been mulling over the move abroad myself but would be another 2 years before I will get chance too.

Had a week in New York from work managed an evening out in China town the rest was work unfortunately certainly has an energy / buzz about the place.

Been through Newark a couple of times on transfers - was quite a shock first time as flew out from Heathrow which is all shiney shiney then landed in Newark what a dump :unsure: