're thinking about the holidays?

bang

Always wanted to go I've not been that far i.e Asia, Australia closest I've been I think that way is Greece  :huh: I do love Greece too :)

that's where my name comes from ;) and only a couple hours flying

Singapore is nice place to hang out for a couple days. check my Google+ page with lots of pictures

We usually go to Llangrannog in West Wales - it's great place but don't tell anyone or they'll all go there! But living in the Fatherland it's a bit of a long trek to get there so we're going to Bergen ann Zee on the Dutch coast, which is just up from Amsterdam. We went there a few years ago too and it's a tiny little place with a huge sandy beach and sand dunes, just like British beaches. But without the union jack shorts and bulldog tattoos! And with ice cream parlours and cafes. http://bergenaanzee.com/nl-nl/home/

Anglesey or Llangrannog in Wales for us usually, either in a cottage or camping. Did the west coast of Scotland last August, near Gaerlochhead and it was ok, nice scenery and all that, but too wet for my liking! We drove over from Germany where the temperature was pushing 40 degrees (I kid you not, it gets very hot here in the summer) to less than half that temperature and rain! Epic scenery though, and plenty of walking if you like that sort of thing and no phone signal for the most part. Even took a drive to the Mull Of Kintyre - it was a bit breezy on the beach there to say the least. I love the UK (and Northern Europe too), very underrated places to holiday. Whole the sheep are off to the Maldives, I'll be in Wales: having said that, if I had the money...

Cape verdi.

Booked on a spur of the moment new years day last year needed some winter sun. 23-26 deg c all week. Loved it was the 1st all inclusive hoilday i've done. We went to the island of sal

Not much to do outside the resort but i'd go again. A friend of mine booked one of the hotels on one of the other islands by concidence, said it was a bit more developed. And more to do. In summer they went to watch turtles hatching.

Tiny island massive runway thought was a bit odd for a small commercial airport. Then saw the antonov 225 parked at then end of the runway :-)

• 4 months later...