Hi Guy's

iNeoTom

Hi mate, you drive past my work every day. Thought it sounded like a straight through. Loud as hell. Can here it where ever i am in the building

:-) do you work over at j&s or is it just parked in the car park ?

Haha where do you work? Yeah it was a straight through 3" with a 5" tip on the end had tested on Launch control peaked at 135db :D No don't work at J&S (Junk & Stuff) I'm the manager across the road a GetGeared :D

Haha ooops didn't mean to offend :-)

I'm on bridge street at the storage place on the corner of trafalgar street (safestore)

Haha no offence taken ;)

Ahhhh yeah I know your place :) doesn't matter what side I go past gives great echoing :D ;)

should have kept the straight through on I do like the sound. I feel I help old people cross the road in the safe knowledge they can hear me ;)

Haha it's funny you say that one of the mechanics at the garage i go too his son I deaf and he loved my car because he could feel the sound :D

• Like 1

:D thats pretty cool. See another reason should have kept it ;)

I know this guys blind but do love this picture for some reason. Just something that almost inspiring and amazing about it. 

NcQsEor_zpsb3fe95d3.jpg

That is a really good picture really makes you think :)

I think what it is, is you can see the smile on his face and you know he can't see the cars but is enjoying it. But the photographer also did a great job capturing it I think. Most just got for skies and clouds, sun sets :) 

Are you into bike aswell?

I am mate got a white Yammy yzfr125 beautiful little bike did my theory end of last year will be getting on with test as soon as I'm back from Kenya. Love bikes, it's always a toss up between scooby and two wheels. My poor astra must feel so neglected!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk