Thought i would say hi

32JJon

Hi came accross this form wise looking on google for an exaust lol My name is John im from london i drive a 06 r sport, wanted a wrx but insurance killed that dream :(  maybe in the future, may attend japfeast if this possible?! 

Mods done:

genuine sti bonnet scoop and bonnet

Rota Grid Drifts 18 x8.5 ( need a referb brought them like it) any ideas on colours would be verry helpful was thinking a anthesite, purple, white, silver ?

double din stero

sun strip

detailed the paint

Mods to do:

new exuast ( cant seem to find these for the sports?) would a turbo one fit if i only wanted from the cat backwards?

repaint bumper due to previus owner repairing it exremly poorly

lower on apex springs 30mm

induction kit maybe not decied on that one yet

heres a few pics: feel to comment good or bad :)

post-2019-0-24286600-1392595546_thumb.jp

how it looked when i picked it up:

post-2019-0-12871000-1392595804_thumb.jp

post-2019-0-30226900-1392595944_thumb.jp

post-2019-0-04958200-1392595945_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Wotcha and welcome John - tidy looking car there - Black hawkeyes always remind me of the RB320 :wub:

Pete has just put gold rims on his black motor

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/4652-new-wheels/

and Ben is going for white so keep an eye on this and you will see how it sets the car off

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/4537-my-subaru-impreza/

feel free to sign up for Japfest the forum is looking at getting a stand

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/4782-japfest-registration-form/

• Like 1

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

very nice looking car shame about the WRX :( but we have many members that have had the same problem. But just because you have now signed up on here, you can get an extra 15% discount with our club insurance HERE  Doesn't cost anything so maybe worth a try when you're ready :) 

Nice looking car like Jay said I did think RB320 when I 1st see it :D

And more than welcome to sneak on the stand at Japfest we're hopefully doing both :) 

exellent thanks for the help, like the look of the gold but looking for something bit diffrent seen a few black ones with gold wheels, the white is good idea, ill whip a few up in photoshop in gold,white and purple and see what i like the look off, will defo sign up for japfeat at end of mounth

• Like 1

car looks good, black is the best colour :D

the turbo exhaust is 2 1/2 inch pipe, but the non turbo is only 2 inch, you might be able to make it fit (yours will have a different cat/pipework due to turbo) but I think you will lose torque from reduced back pressure

yours also has equal length headers and no burble, you can buy unequal length headers for the non turbo to give it the burble though.......

car looks good, black is the best colour :D

the turbo exhaust is 2 1/2 inch pipe, but the non turbo is only 2 inch, you might be able to make it fit (yours will have a different cat/pipework due to turbo) but I think you will lose torque from reduced back pressure

yours also has equal length headers and no burble, you can buy unequal length headers for the non turbo to give it the burble though.......

cool thanks for the help, will into that, mine has burble not as deep as turbo, i think its going to be easier to find a backbox meant for a sport lol

yeah i like the black but is pain to keep clean, ill start a build thread and show how bad the paint was before it deatiled,  love the blue the car i wanted to buy was 2005 blob eye wrx in wrc blue but insurance killed that, dont why they i could get good price, 23 no acidents, no acidents, 5 years no claims, i think the fact i never had perfomace car scared them a bit

• Like 1

Thats who the clubs insurance is with worth giving them a ring we have one of their staff members come on here from time to time might be worth PMing him if need be :)

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/4738-club-competition-enter-now-to-win-money-off-insurance-vouchers/

He's commented on this post