Japfest Registration Form

Steve

Please Register to JapFest 2014 here. Payment is due immediately upon sign up via PayPal.

• Like 1

They have been fully booked up from what I could see. So no chance of getting out on the track on the day sorry :( 

One of the reasons I was trying to get it all signed up as quick as we could, 120 clubs have already booked :( 

The tickets you have will have cost more than the club tickets. Before I give them a ring as I can't find anything on the website of anyway to possibly alter a ticket. Do you have the track ticket too that lets you have some laps ? 

No worries mate I will give them a bell in a bit see if i can find any info out with regards to maybe swapping the ticket to a club stand one or if we can add a pass when we order them at no extra cost for you :D  

I've spoke to them unfortunately you would need to look at selling the ticket you have and rebook with us as a club to be on the stand mate. Japfest don't offer any refunds or exchanges :(  

So not sure what you want to do but will do our best to help if you still want to be on the stand with the club :)

Cheers for trying fella, much appreciate it. I'll speak to my Missus - she bought the tickets and I've got no idea what she paid. We've got some friends that may want to come - so they can have my "normal" ticket!

With the club stand you get you, your car and 3 other friends for £22.50. And the chance to meet some of the members and look at Boot's car that will feature on 5th gear with Tiff Needell at some point in the next few months :D

But will leave the choice with you and your boss as what to do :D