New downpipe! :(

edizio

So, my version 6 WRX STi JDM down pipe has rusted and thus sheered from it's flange! The catback exhaust is custom but not the down pipe. Any recommendations on a decent down pipe? I'd like to stay legal and insured so a sports cat too I guess.. unless they're not recommended?

I assume it'll need a map tweak too if I get a sports cat? I've had it mapped already, it's at 327bhp :)

I was thinking of getting the prodrive sports cat, but I'm a bit clueless when it comes to down pipes. Had a hard enough time choosing a cat back so I had a custom one built lol.

Thanks! I love my scooby, I'm a bit of a wet lettuce when it comes to driving it though; I just potter around :P

RE: Nice, that's cool; I might just go for this pro drive one, it looks as if it will just fit in nicely: -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181307426117

Haha to be fair I do the same. been to a few tracks days that I've opened her up but almost feel bad for doing it :(

Only other time I do is on a nice bit of road if nobody else is in the car I will give it some, but 95% of the time people must think I'm a really old man :D 

• Like 1