Wanted impreza wrx or turbo 2000

LANCENEOMAN

I looked for about 6months till i found mine. I even looked all four points of the uk for one in my price range. Found one only 6miles away and never looked back.

Smiles by miles . Kids love the car whos now been named sue. And the misses loves driving it as well.. all ive done to it is fitted a bailey dump valve and digital tv/dvd player (for those times when i need to escape the mother n law )

• Like 2

so i bought one!!  85,000k fulls service history. mot and tax 2002 wrx with prodrive pack and sti spoiler

only problem was cat d. Paint work one side, and slight roof has started to fade, could do with rep spraying, last owner for 5 years, so will need quotes. £1800.00

obivously if it was mint i would be talking £3000 id imagine with all the extras it has. 

Nice looking car mate I'd say again that it hasn't got the PPP on it looking at the picture but does have the UK300 Prodrive spoiler which is a good thing just watched one sell for nearly £400 alone on Fleebay :D

a friend of mine does full car body wrapping but I still wouldn't know what it costs to have done :)

also with the insurance did you try the club's insurance you never know they might even ring you back ;)

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/insurance/

If it saves you some pennies can only be a good thing should get an added 15% off for being a member :)

I've just called somewhere they said £1100 for a full wrap. I'm pretty sure I could get

It sprayed for that with someone my friend knows . But what I like about the wrap is it's easier and quicker. But just don't really want to pay that much to be honest. .

The one thing I would say when it comes to wrapping, all the discussions that have been had revolve around the conclusion of buy cheap buy twice - you will pay less initially but the quality of the vinyl will be lower and runs a high probability of looking shabby very quickly.

If price is a concern is there no chance you could address the paint job with polishes or are the imperfections right down to the metal - you could spend £400 get yourself completely kitted out with a DA polisher, mops and compound - clay bars etc if you do a great job you could possibly offer to do the same to your mates cars for a fee and re-coup some money.

Why dont you take a trip down to these chaps and have a chat - nice run in the sticks - check out their eBay stuff they have a full range but would probably be able to advise on treatments / approaches to your existing body work

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120924962839

Claire & David Laschke    
PerfectlyCleaned, Unit 14     
Highgrove Farm Ind Est, Seaford   
Pinvin, Pershore     
Worcestershire         
WR10 2LF
01905 841534

I agree with the vinyl wrapping my mate who does it was telling me about the types you can get. the Cheap stuff will always try to straighten it's self over time to try go back into its original shape like an elastic band does. But the better stuff is made to stay in it's shape once it's molded and stuck down he did say it's quicker and easier to fit too the good stuff so will end up with a better quality finish 

I would say you wouldn't get bubbles from it anyone who has a business will do a good job even with the cheaper stuff. but if it helps my mate works for these  http://www.totally-dynamic.co.uk/go/franchisees/lincolnshire-totally-dynamic-franchisee.html

He's self employed but works for them if that makes sense. if i see him on Monday I can ask or give him a ring. 

• Like 1