Need For Speed Trailer (Movie)

Gambit

The early write ups I have come across it is linked to the game storyline - chap framed for murder out to get nasty man, aims to take him out during invite only underground race but needs to get across US with bounty on his head first.

I also will be taking it in its own right - unfortunately you get critics who need to draw compare and comparison and struggle to find something of relevance so go for recent because it is easier

Like Jay said I've also read it that it is going to follow the storyline of the games not sure which one I know a few have had good storylines only reason I completed a couple of them just to see what happens :D Not a massive fan of the games ok to play for a quick blast. 

By looks maybe an amalgamation of them all. If they are planning sequels I doubt it and will prob be more specific to one game type. Back in the day I was a right need for speed gamer then gran turismo slowly pushed it out of the way to be followed by Forza. I do remember Pro Street that was a class game nice balance of arcade and sim style track racing, ah all this talk of racing, I think I may go play out in the scoob for a few hours the roads down here are pretty decent. May pop in and see the local 17yr olds in their corsas and fiestas and leave in a massive double 11s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it had lot's of cars chases and stuff which it does look like it will it will be a winner for me :)

I think everyone feels the same about the FF but did read they plan to carry the movies on past the next one  :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Need for speed games had a story line? Think I missed that... I liked need for speed underground but after that I lost interest. I'm big on Forza games though.

As for the film, yes it does look awesome and I made sure I had my scooby before this came out. Will feel much better turning up to the cinema in it compared to my old fiesta  ;)