Hello from brum

Spuds

We'll I've finally decided to take the plunge and get my first scooby and I can't wait.ive traded my navara d40 for an 07 forester xt with PPP and pick it up tomorrow.im sure I will be asking plenty of questions about mods and hopefully not problems.bring it on.

Welcome to S.O.C mate 

Feel free to share pictures we all like to see pictures on here :) And I have to say better choice getting rid of the navara :D Bit bias maybe but it's a swap I would have made. Feel free to join in on the forums great bunch on here all up for a laugh and willing to give advice when we can :D

• Like 1

We'll I've only took it for a test drive but as it's already got the PPP to start with I'll probably stiffen the suspension up throw a green filter in and perhaps better alloys and tyres for now and see where it goes from there.there is a print out with it from the subaru dealer saying it's at 260ps I'd like it about 300 so I'll be open to suggestions

• Like 1

Yes mate cheers for the welcome,I've been reading through for the last few days and you seem a friendly enough lot

Always the best way I jumped on a forum and even paid money to become a VIP member once a few years back now and wish I hadn't  

My first mod is going to be a nice new tax disc @£261 for 6 months ooouuch

I feel the pain with paying that I almost hate the fact I give my money away so easy :( I wouldn't mind but it's not even road tax for repairs anymore (not that it was used for that)  It's car tax just for the backpocket  :angry:

Oh and no need to show pictures of that mod I'm sure we can forgive you for not sharing :D 

I'm looking at eventually getting just over 300hp out of my car as well. Manageable and less stress through components hopefully meaning better reliability.