How Fast Track days.

Scooby Pete

MSVT are starting up their How fast trackdays at Bedford.

One of the few track days that allow timing to be used.

19/04& 26/05

http://www.howfast.co.uk/event-details.aspx?productid=2261&calType=howFast

Basicly you pay £100 and you get a 2 hr session culminating in an hours Timed Lapping

08:00 Arrive and sign on 08:30 Briefing 09:00 One hour of practice lapping 10:00 Timed lapping begins 11:00 Event ends

what happens is you set a time on the track its put on a leader board and all your maytes can try to beat it.

Must admit I'm pretty keen to do this myself.

• Like 1

Looks good - was on fifth gear last year. Have used MSV for Bike track days and the setup is always pretty well organised, thing is though even though you are not supposed to time yourself on track days you can do if you are discreet...

unlike my lad who found a nice spot to sit on the main straight at Brands Hatch half way up a grassy bank with stop watch immediately opposite race control :D

when the marshal came down he was laughing about it because they said it was so easy to spot who he was timing as they watched his head move as I came round every lap

• Like 1

Anything on helmet types/specs needed & whats the noise limit there ? :o

Maybe worth getting a group buy at the ready haha !

101dB Static

87.5dB Driveby

Helmets are required for all events. You are more than welcome to bring your own or alternatively hire one from us. In open top vehicles, a full face helmet must be worn and arms and legs must be covered whilst on circuit.