Why is Sky so sh*t!!!

Pommy

Last night I was looking at the schedule for SKY F1 to see if they were going to replay the race later in the day as I didn't fancy a 6am start. It said the highlights were on at 11 and the full replay at midday. I opened the sky go app at 1205 not wanting to see then end of the highlights accidently and what do you know the race is half way through. Double and triple check the schedule and saying that the replay was meant to start at 1200. Thank !Removed! for the BBC showing the extended highlights at 1400.

What a good way to start the season with Sky, they have only had a few months of winter to get ready for the season. Absolute ****.

But enjoyed the race.

Not a fan of Sky myself but may take up Pete's offer one day just because it is a good deal. But I knew I wasn't getting up at 6am to watch it either and have recorded the highlights that was on BBC HD at 1400 

I get it on sky go because we have it at home and its good to have the F1 live and movies on demand. But the BBC highlights are so good its hardly worth getting up to watch it.

The Highlights package for SkyGo was not ready for the 12 o'clock TX so the producers decided to replay the full race and it had to start early so it actually finished at the advertised time.

Highligts are avalibale on Sky Showcase/Catch up.

feel free to watch delayed highlights on the Beeb rather than the live race on Sky :)

But why didn't they change the schedule, the digital one that is. Wanted to watch the whole race and the digital guide said itr started at 12 so I selected that and it was on lap 37 I believe. Bit of a pain in the !Removed! when I don't want to know the result before I watched it.

Well I hope they are. Was the end to an awful weekend anyways. And definitely looking forward to the more sociable hours, finish work at midday on Sunday so a 1400 start is perfect.