Swapping Parts from a different year??

beckyboo31

The wheels I believe are 5x100 pcd so that should work. I believe the calipers should be the Subaru 4 pots which you can swap, but different pads and bigger discs needed, although possibly the best mod you can do so worth doing it. As for the turbo and suspension I'm not sure, haven't got round to doing anything to mine yet so no idea although would be good to know. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will come along soon.

Get some pics of your car uploaded as well, and let us know your plans. Plenty of friendly people here and good to get stuck in and not just car stuff.

• Like 2

Hi welcome to S.O.C 

And Pommy is correct all good upgrades that many people do with the brake calipers :) I know someone asked about the alloy's fitting along time ago now I'm sure they fitted fine if I remember. I think it was after 05 when it became a problem. turbo should be fine too I think the 1997 to 2007 was the same but stand to be corrected :) 

The suspension I'm 99% sure won't be any good but don't know enough to fully confirm that :) 

hi most parts swap between most imprezas if you are stuck ring martin at Sheffield Subaru service a member on the forum he will be able to help my scoob is a late classic and  apart from the Shell box and rear diff all is from later years and I have the box and rear diff to go into mine from a hawk eye wrx 

the wheel PCD were only different on the STI from 05 onwards, they are 5x114.3.

all others are 5x100

turbo, top mount and injector's are a direct fit,

suspension and down pipe is different,

like 555wagon said, a lot parts will fit or can be made to fit

hi most parts swap between most imprezas if you are stuck ring martin at Sheffield Subaru service a member on the forum he will be able to help my scoob is a late classic and apart from the shell box and rear diff all is from later years and I have the box and rear diff to go into mine from a hawk eye wrx