air suspension

BenGreen

I know it may not be everyones taste but it has really grown on me, ive been trying to find a hawkeye with air on the internet, but the only few ive found have been in america, and one grey one from the u.k... I am looking to get it done within the next two weeks, so should mean theres 2 bagged hawks in the uk unless anyone else knows of any?

Yeah im not really too botherd about having a really fast scooby,currently at 331 bhp and most cars around my area strugggle to keep up with that, its never been my intention to take it on track days or anything, I just like the idea of them, im on coilovers atm and struggle getting over the bumps, but with air ride, one little click of the switch and you can comfortably go over lol.

Not something I thought about using but seen a gold with it on and thought it looked pretty cool. And it's your car so I'd say do it mate just don't forget video evidence is needed :D 

Just remeber don't try drive around with it low sure way for police to just pull you and a fine :( even if it does look good :) 

Going for Air lift v2, had a few quotes from different places, my mate is getting his car done at the moment so ill check out the workmanship before going to the same garage. They sou d like decent guys and have been doing it for a while so know there stuff.

I have looked at this briefly but not really my thing, going for coilovers instead but will be interesting to have someone with Air suspension. And as gambit says, your car so do with it what you please. But video evidence is definitely required.

• Like 1

The car scene would be a boring place if everyone had the same outlooks, right my mind is made up. Im going to ring the garage tomorrow and see whens the earliest I can book it in

• Like 1

:lol: Didn't take much convincing I like that ;) And exactly mate it would be boring if we did the same things to our car's :) 

Airlift! I know a guy that has a lot to do with them! his audi's all have em done seem to go well round the track

And you have a friend with all Audis ???? :wacko:

And I thought you was a top guy ;)

• Like 1

Ha ha yes rs4 s4 ɑnd an all road! Ones got ****** on the number plate others got !Removed! can't remember the other! Lol he does a lot for airlift ɑnd Rotiform wheels! Ɑnd Iam a top bloke lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update if anyone was interested.

Been a bit busy away with work but have been speaking with the garage, and now have arranged price and how I want it fitted in the boot, so now hes happy ive given him the deposit, the parts are on order and now just have to wait for them to arrive so I can drop my car off and wait a few days whilst its being fitted, will update when I know exact dates but shouldn't be too long.

• 3 weeks later...