Forza Replays

Well it's coming with hermes checked the tracking number and it's still at their main sorting office :( amazing this day and age thing's can still take a week to arrive from within the UK 

Went for this one in the end http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/site/products/data_hdpvr2-gaming.html

But looked at the Roxio and the Elgato. I didn't really see much in them quality wise but knew this would do the Xbox one so thought be important. So will use it later to have a play about with it. Just the upload of anything long is a killer. Over 9 hour's :( just to upload and took me about 5 hours sorting the software out and getting the clips. But should take as long now :)

Oh yeah I'm lucky I landed it on the wheels and only yellow damage to the engine I think it was. if it wasn't for Stants over commitment to the corner before the long straight I wouldn't have come 3rd. I've had to do some learning to get it all sorted but did think they have come out pretty well. So glad you liked them :)

Think Stanton needs to sort his boring !Removed! looking car's out too :D And Pete did you want to update your shared hatch with the tune for the league mate Nick jumped into it ?

And think the 2nd race was real good close just shame I had gearbox issue's from the start then the engine couldn't take anymore abuse and popped just before the last lap :) but 3rd again.

it was a bit hectic at the back end of the road america race, I did like that bit where we were virtually bumper to bumper.

I just wish I knew what happened to my car I had that race sewn up for first 3-4 laps then the car just kept sliding off the track and became a real fight to get around on the track

• 2 weeks later...

That last bit, is that lady weeks? If so that bit where I crashed (red car) on my screen I was all out on my own miles away from anyone and when I crashed mfnick rolled on my screen. Nick you must have been cussing me smashing your car up but honestly you weren't on my screen so I just raced my own line, my car wasn't even damaged

As for the rest of it, some good close racing in done of that

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk