Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

I decided to invest in this game as I am a fan of the series and surely enough it didn't dissapoint! It may be a small game being a prequel and all but certainly gives you a good idea what the full game is going to be like when it comes out. Sets you up story wise as well.

Basically you start out having to rescue someone from an enemy base, this can be done in about 20 mins if you run and gun but this isn't what metal gear is about. I took my time, explored a bit and found someone else to save. The evacuation got a bit sketchy with the whole base chasing me to the helicopter but I got out of there! After doing the story you unlock side ops which lets you play the level but gives you a different objective such as "Blow up the Anti Air guns". There is a fair few hours in the game.

Plus.... Kiefer Sutherland does the voice for Solid Snake ;)

First one was by far the best, 2nd was brilliant as well. Quite enjoyed 3 due to the change of gameplay style and didn't get to play 4 due to it being PS3 only :( . Not a fan of splinter cell then? I thought that was a brilliant game, same with Ghost Recon.

Been a massive fan of them all too. I was going to get it but I've held back at the massive reviews of people complaining about it so I'm hoping lot's of people see there !Removed! with it and I can pick it up cheap. But the temptation has been hard not to :D 

First one was by far the best, 2nd was brilliant as well. Quite enjoyed 3 due to the change of gameplay style and didn't get to play 4 due to it being PS3 only :( . Not a fan of splinter cell then? I thought that was a brilliant game, same with Ghost Recon.

The 1st splinter cell put me right off. I remember making my way through the train, capping all the guards then I got a message Game over you have killed to many Guards.

Took it back and got a refund.

If I'm getting it Xbox one mate :D but thanks sort of price I like. i know it's only a £22.00 or £24 game. But I'm that tight if the car in front is spraying it's windscreen with windscreen wash and some sprays over the top I will drive closer to save mine and use theirs :lol:  

Oh sorry didn't notice that was the 360 version, didn't realise it had come out on both lol. Haha that reminds me of when I had an Ariel Atom behind me and the spray from my washers went over and hit him in the face... he overtook straight after ;) .

The thing I enjoyed doing on MGS2 was getting the dog tags, the hardest ones were in the hold on the Tanker. Having to work your way through the Marines to get one in the middle lol.

Came today. Had a quick go still a good challenge pretty hard game on normal mode still but enjoyed what I did. Not sure why so many people moaned about it for £20 seems enough to have a bit of a replay on payable demo if you like. 

Yeah I know what you mean, fairly decent game! I'm trying it on hard and its... hard lol. Sorry not been on much, it's my week off work so trying to get out and so stuff :)