Wanted Subaru Impreza sport or turbo?

Smiler555

Hi all,Iam after more advise or help on what to get. Ideally i want to get a turbo but I've been looking for the last 2months now & getting nowhere,all the impreza turbos I've found are either to far away or there's somthing I don't like about it etc!

I keep coming across some really well looked after sport models:/ what is anybody views on the sports? What's the power like & do they still pull well or do you think I should sit tight & wait? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,Iam after more advise or help on what to get. Ideally i want to get a turbo but I've been looking for the last 2months now & getting nowhere,all the impreza turbos I've found are either to far away or there's somthing I don't like about it etc!

I keep coming across some really well looked after sport models:/ what is anybody views on the sports? What's the power like & do they still pull well or do you think I should sit tight & wait? Thanks

Can you give us some more info Smiler? How much have you got to spend, what year/model are you interested in and where are you?

I came to the conclusion I'd have to do a few weekends away to find my car. I had one planned to Bristol/South Wales as there seems to be a lot there. If I got no luck there then I was going to have a weekend away to Birmingham/Liverpool....but in the end I found one nice and local, around 70 miles from home :)