Subaru Impreza Classic 2.0 awd auto sport

Subaru aha

Breaking whole car have pics of a few parts alloys induction kit mod front bumper morrete head lights sport rear lights few other mods stripping whole car txt or phone on 07518190644 thanks

Car can be viewed here. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/subaru-impreza-gl-sport-awd-2-0-breaking-/141238418213?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20e2773b25

This car is on eBay at the moment it's the estate 2.0 awd auto gl if you look on eBay for subaru impreza 2.0 estate awd auto gl you should see a blue imperza with updated head lights morette I think and a black pro drive bumper few pics on there let me no if you want anything stripping whole car doors wings engine gearbox anything that is wanted

Both cars in the garage are newage mate so no good for me I would say the lights could go from as little as £150 up to £250 I know some people on Fleebay try putting them on for £400+ their dream or very lucky to sell at that price by someone desperate.

Again bonnet can differ if it's the lightweight version that is super rare and pretty sort after price would go up. But would be surprised if it is but wouldn't be the 1st time I'd seen one on a GL 

Someone has just asked me for the spitter off the front the front lights rear lights bonnet and the rear seats I said 500 pound is that a fair price ? He said he could get a pair off morette headlights for 65 I lol at that coz there on eBay now for 200 same pair as mine