Shadwell, Leeds. Blue Blobeye

mfnick

I was working at the Dexter this afternoon (between 1 and 5) and a blue Blobeye went past a couple of times. Looked mint but what stood our most was the sound. It was dirty as !Removed!! A proper sexy crackle on downshift and a really deep burble and roar when setting off from the junction. One of the best sounding I've heard. Maybe the best!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C and being spotted more importantly ;) only downside is we will all want pictures :D 

If the owner saw this I'm sure he'd be chuffed to bits. Receiving a similar compliment stopped me selling mine not long ago!

I will pretend I've never read this hurts my feeling's :D

Oh hell he's a bit of a legend then in the scoobyworld ;)

Been watching his videos and drooling for many years funny thing is I was showing 2 videos of his cars just yesterday with the anti lag and the classic. But yeah I've spoke with him on another I will use the phrase bigger Subaru forum :) I guarantee that car will be ace :D I want to see it now ;)

If that was indeed you, those videos don't do it justice - as good as it sounds in them it was another level hearing it on the road!

Wish I had enough for the Blitz Nur Spec R if it was definitely that one. Never know though, may end up in a better place in the future where I'd be able to afford it :)

Hope to see you at a meet pal, would love to hear it again. You've got an awesome car there!

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C and being spotted more importantly ;) only downside is we will all want pictures :D

I will pretend I've never read this hurts my feeling's :D

Aw G is that due to the thought even crossing my mind?