NBO 12 Has Now Gone Live

BoozyDave

It's a fantastic day, it's not a massive busy show, but a chilled out day. Have a walk around and talk to other clubs, you can get up close to the show area. Loads of BBQ's and tea and coffee at each club stand.

There's also a raffle with great prizes.

Donations on entry and all money goes to charity

If get enough interest I can get a signup post sorted out. I know they like the clubs going as it's better to sort out stands then lot's of single cars just going, but never signed up a club to this so would be a 1st for me :) But they want to know before the end of May so people would need to get !Removed! into gear :D 

• Like 1

if you let the organisers know that you want a club stand, they will want to know how many cars to allocate to the stand area

just found out that the thoresby jap and ford show is on the same day :(

Cheers I thought thats what they would want. It does make organizing easier I will get a quick sign up sorted see what happens, can't promise anything I will email them find out what costs are tomorrow. Unfortunately I phones decided to not charge and Thursday I have a nice train trip back from Sunderland so I've lost a day of being able to do anything that day :( 

I'm using the worst Nokia phone I've ever used doesn't even have a camera :(  

Well this trip go moved to this Monday now :( and I still have a phone with no camera :( it's that bad it only just does colour if you can call it that :D it was only meant for a work phone so I didn't break my good phone. Just not sure how else I can get underskirt photo's without being seen now :( 

It's not quite as bad as that Bitman but not far off it but the Battery does last about 3 days without charge and has been dropped kicked you name it and still works just like new  :lol:

Here it is best phone ever made as long as nobody rings or texts you in public 

WP_20140412_001_zps3b6d60a1.jpg

Best of it it I just had to use the missus phone to take a picture of it  :lol:

And back on Subject I will make a post in the event's room now for people to sign up too see what interest we get.