X2 Pink S.O.C Stickers

Gambit

Not a problem will get them as soon as i get them fitted just not sure where to fit them yet lol Any ideas anyone? I like to be different ;)

Got them on yet fella?  ;)

• Like 1

does anyone know where i can get stickers made up? i want something a little different

2a802962-232c-4f85-961b-41f61cd75c9a.jpg

i want the entire web address to this site where the yellow line is.

obviously i want 1 either side just to clarify ;)

I'm sure my mate can do them that size for ya if you let me know the size. Did you still want it to look like the normal stickers like this

http://www.mufflebox.com/collections/subaru/products/subaru-owners-club-sticker-yellow

but over sized or is it just the website address you wanted. Also did you want it to stick on the inside or the outside ? I can get a price for you he's spot on :)

over sized version of the offical sticker (don't want to look like an imposter lol) in pink (of course) and preferably outside as i plan on going privacy black for back half and light smoke on the front 2 doors

So you want pink not yellow ? :D if you have a measure up and let me know the size you want mate I will get it sorted :) I'd say could get it done and delivered by the end of the week if he's not too busy 

• 1 month later...