X2 Pink S.O.C Stickers

Gambit

Yeah I agree the wait was a long time, only thing that guts me is I'm stuck with 2 pink stickers  :lol: But hopefully now my mate can do them if anyone needs them I can get onto it quicker. Unless it's colours they want in the shop of course then people will have to get them there I will sell them at the same price through my mate just wanted to do these cheaper with the waiting you all did, but way it goes. !Removed! it way life goes :)

And I want to see pictures I'm dying to see what my pink stickers will look like :D

I'm tempted to get the sun strip done though.

No not got any pictures of one yet only just sorted it out. Mufflebox :) no if you want a colour they have on the shop get it from there mate. this is just an alternative way of getting colours or reversed stickers that are not in the shop. And other sizes. But I'm really thinking about getting a sunstrip done I have one on the Bugeye I like them :) 

Haha you sure I was just getting attached to them :) well the thought of them I would say be here tomorrow so will need your address. 

Haha they will match my pink dials inside ;) 

He had sent them to me so I will see if I can get them posted today if I get chance. Or monday morning before my nice long trip to Sunderland :D

Thank you very much :) and thank you for keeping me updated ;)

You can't rely on those mackems for owt mate ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats true but on a plus note I no longer need to get the train back this way but will be late back. And I get my dinner paid for me it's a win win :D