Trials...

Anyone played these games? I absolutely loved Trials HD when it came out, was pretty good at it. Then got 2nd one and that was pretty awesome as well, now there is Trials Fuzion on the XB1... I played it this morning for an hour and it's actually really good. Looking forward to getting on the extreme tracks, spend ages on them :P

I've not got the Xbone version just got back from Sunderland. I imagine I feel like Oscar Pistorius will when his trial ends. Happy to be home so I can put my feet up ^_^ ..... was that a bit below the belt ???

I !Removed! love the Trials games. Not got a XBOne yet though so had to settle for the 360 version. Don't suppose any of you have that one do you? I haven't got any times to go up against since just about everyone I know has moved onto the next gen :(

• 7 months later...

Anyone still play this? Recently got a PS4 and re bought this for it. Got a few people on my friends list to compare times with but would always like more.

Add me or post your tag on here and I'll add you later f I haven't got you already - Nick_2k7