New member wanting to say hi

I get what your saying with the white wheels, i was torn between like a dark grey and white and for some reason i was more attracted to the white cus i thought they looked better with the blue. Quick question if i could, I've been given a toyosports up pipe and wondered if its worth fitting? 

Might leave it for a bit then till i get to know where the friendly testers are as new to the area i live in lol, Only thing about white that winds me up is the constant cleaning lol 

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C 

One thing I always say the car should be of individual taste and nobody elses so as long as you like it . I like to see the variety of of other peoples cars too so every cars a winner for me ;)  

And please feel free to jump right on in on the threads great bunch on here. It's a bit like the Waltons some nights :D 

Hiya and welcome, I was looking at white as my new wheel colour, made a thread about it and people seemed to not like it. I personally don't mind it, think its a good looking car:)