FRZ45

Hi guys! new to the forum! I am needing to replace the wheel bearing on my 2001 impreza sport awd, i know there is not an Impreza Haynes manual, but would a legacy one cover most of the things id need to ever do? need to do a wheel bearing on my rear, any ideas how long a garage would take to do it?

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

you are completely correct they don't do one but I do have some workshop manuals I might have your year I can send a link for you to download if that helps 

And as for the time I would give an hour and half it's not a big job but know what it's like for some garages if they have to answer the phone as well as work on the car. It's not a job you can do at home unless you have a pressure push thing ( I don't know what it's called) :wacko:  to push the bearing into the hub. But could speak with the garage if you take the hub off and take the bearing along with the hub to a garage they might do it for you for a small cost.  

I don't have much spare time due to work, but for other things it would be handy to have a manual, i've changed wheel bearings before and only been charged £15 for them to press it in and out, but would need them to do the whole work, I will break off all the nuts and bolts before hand just to make there life quicker and my life cheaper! haha 

I'm sure I do some where :D

Will take a look in a mo might have to upload it though so might take awhile my upload speed is very poor :(

2004 STI is the only one I have I will check the other files I have on PC 

But the 2002 above and this STI I would have thought would be roughly about the same

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8TFZlCx15kTQWJpUVdybnhwMWs/edit?usp=sharing