New owner!!

Just wanted to pop my head in and say hello :)

Picked up my 1st Impreza yesterday for the sum of £400, bought the car from a friend who owned it for a good few years, I needed an estate for work so this made the most sense :)

It's done 180k, goes better than what I was expecting (not as quick as my other motor though), it's quite tidy and next to no rust at all!! A new clutch was fitted late last year, this year the spark plugs were changed, along with new HT leads and new coil packs to cure a slight misfire, it's also had an oil change recently with all the fluids changed as well :)

Just a quick photo attached but I do love driving it!! Next year I shall look for a WRX Wagon I think!

post-2441-0-48122000-1399809553_thumb.jp

post-2441-0-95723100-1399809626_thumb.jp

post-2441-0-67117600-1399809658_thumb.jp

Cheers guys, tbh I'm rather shocked at how good condition the car is in for the price!!

The exhaust needs tweaking as it's blowing from several sections, the backbox needs a proper good polish and the alloys need tidying but that's all I am going to do. Not going to bother modding it as no point on a non turbo doh!

Very nice car. Welcome.

Has it had the cambelt changed in the last 5 years/100k miles? Always a good one to check :)

It has, it's due one late next year :)

I'll change it myself as I've changed a few on boxer engined Alfa Romeos :)

May I do a build thread for my GTA as well as the Impreza on here? It's a little different to the average car and generally interested in what you guys and gals on here think of it and can see the kind of attention to detail that'll I'll show my Impreza :)