New tyres or alloys.

Righty guys, this is my 1st post in this section.

In the rain this evening I was rather alarmed at being able to do 4 wheel drifts round corners and having next to !Removed! all grip.

So my question is, what's the best tyres that these Impreza's like?

Any cheap 16" alloys going for sale with tyres?

The current alloys are 15" alloys with 195/60/15 tyres which are just shocking, hell my GTA could leave it for dead through the twisties and that's front wheel drive ;) :lol:

I'm not sure with the 16's if I'm honest mate but it does sound like very low budget tyres, I've been using falkens as my last set and found them great in all weather, if I had anything to pick at would be they do seem louder on the road surface.   

Thanks for the reply guys, issue I'm finding is getting good quality tyres in 15" form. Best I've found are Continiental Premium Contact 5 or Vredestein Sportrac5 tyres for £55-£48 respectively.

So I have looked around on here and eBay for 16" alloys with tyres for the same price as that'll help me in the future :)

Hi
I get all my tyres from http://www.camskill.co.uk/
They are good prices. the last lot I got Michelin pilot sport 3 they were unbelievable.
The only time they let go was when it was showing -4 and the roads were white. it was what they call a controlled drift. Exciting and a bit scary considering I was exceeding tge speed limit. Have a look at their website

• Like 1

I've always used camskill, I've got Pilot Super Sports on the GTA which are just outstanding, better than the Pilot Sport 3s that I had previously. I'd love to go up a size to 16" so I can get the PS3s tbh.