Random topic of miles on the clock.What's yours

Blob about 78k Bugeye has about 113k but had a full rebuild and rough guess would leave it at about 70k plus 

I think I got the next to highest mileage on here lol,i don't care i'm poor I admit it.But the thing is if anyone want's two kid's I'm more than willing to part ex for a lower miles car.Kid's & cash your way :D

I think I got the next to highest mileage on here lol,i don't care i'm poor I admit it.But the thing is if anyone want's two kid's I'm more than willing to part ex for a lower miles car.Kid's & cash your way :D

What's yours then? :)

Bloke on another forum, I think he has been on here had his Impreza WRX from new 198000 miles and never had an engine rebuild. or anything still going strong he's since bought a newer one too but kept the old girl to still drive :) 

• Like 1

202580 god knows what it really is though. Clocks are now in miles so if you divide that by 1.6 its about 126kms but if you read the statment from the conversion said just take 63k off the total figure =139, 000ML