Just thought I would say hi new subaru owner from fife

Skiv

Just thought I would say hey as a new member got myself a Subaru sport not the fastest of the Subaru but being 22 with points (I'm an idiot!!) it's all I can afford hope to attend some meets or car shows that the members on here will be attending! Will post pictures when I figure out how too! Lol

Wotcha and welcome - 22 with points hmmm sounds familiar ;)  had that T shirt - great to have you onboard, we have quite a few members from Scotland and check out the vids of the highland run on the forum, one to certainly get involved with!!

Thank you very much :D - hey we all make mistakes huh? That's a thing of the passed now no more being stupid behind the wheel especially now I have a car with power that shouldn't be toyed with! It's great to be inboard, ohh that sounds like it could be an interesting thing to be involved with il go have a look just now thanks!:D

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

2nd member to join from Fife this weeks so hopefully between the 2 of you get some more guys for a local meet but we try get to most big events around the UK :) 

Hi thank you - does sound like a good plan there's a few local meets with a fair few subarus that show I'm sure I will be attending one if I'm able to get mine on the road for the 16th of the month will try and show them the way to the forum to help it grow and such :)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1