Northern Big One Meetup details

stants

Save people reading through pages here's the details

From 08.45 at quarry moor retail park, HG4 2SD just off the A61 rippon bypass,

Plan is to leave around 09.30 and head up to lightwater valley taking the bypass it's about six miles.

For people coming up the A1 it's off at junction 50 then follow signs to rippon/harrogate,

For gaulson and those traveling from the west follow a59 from skipton till you get to the roundabout at the entrance to harrogate the turn left onto a61.

Sent from my SM-T210

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Haha he's missed a couple that I went to as well the cheeky git. Always seems to pick meet night to change his car again lol.

Cheeky **** he is does he not realise how far it is after work to travel too I said once I will try make it across pfft and I still intend too. I'm still waiting nearly a year later for Forza 3 disc that I paid for :D

And at this rate that many of you going up how did we not get a stand for it ? :unsure:  

I don't either - blind leading blind lol.

I've had a quick look on google maps and got my satnav - looks and sounds pretty easy. Can travel up with me to meet Stants and the rest though if you like?

• Like 1

Cheeky **** he is does he not realise how far it is after work to travel too I said once I will try make it across pfft and I still intend too. I'm still waiting nearly a year later for Forza 3 disc that I paid for :D

And at this rate that many of you going up how did we not get a stand for it ? :unsure:

Tell me about it mate :-(

Nick& gem it's easy to find only attaction in the north lol.

• Like 1

Definitely got to be the legs, I've met Stants too, you don't have a chance mate ;)

Plus I've never got lost yet, don't intend to start now haha.

I'll send you over a PM later in week Gem and sort out where we can meet.