classic back box pics pls

I'm thinking of changing my exhaust for a quieter option as the jasma zigen is to loud since fitting a decat :-(

ac6aa8df-5d76-4986-b117-150c57da45e7_zps

I do like the look of my current system but, would like to see a few pics of what you're all running .As I'm probably going to get a bespoke cat back made up so can choose whatever design I like

thanks in advance

clive

I'm thinking of changing my exhaust for a quieter option as the jasma zigen is to loud since fitting a decat :-(ac6aa8df-5d76-4986-b117-150c57da45e7_zps

I do like the look of my current system but, would like to see a few pics of what you're all running .As I'm probably going to get a bespoke cat back made up so can choose whatever design I like

thanks in advance

clive

When you decide what your doing with it I will buy the backbox off it as mine is straight and I prefer the offset look if its for sale that is

It was quite a expensive system when new (£700+) as it's slip jointed and jasma rated.

I'm also unsure if it will match up with any other middle sections due to the slip joints and I might keep the middle section .

Saying that if it's standard fitment or I get a full cat back I might sell it on so will bear you in mind fella

I've got 2 resonators in the middle section and it's still to loud for me .

it was quiet untill you hit 3k[emoji12] then came alive sounding sweet with the standard headers, upipe and cobra sports cat .[emoji41]

But with the engine work ,ported headers , haywood n scott slipjointed upipe and cusco decat it's a bit much on the carriage way now [emoji19]

think I'm gonna stick with the decat , although I have got a miltek sports cat in the shed just in case [emoji6]

Hopefully will be nicking some gruppe slipjointed tubular headers and 4 bolt upipe of my brv .

So I was just going to get a quiet back box made up (by my local powerflow) and connect it to the last slipjoint on my zigen system for now .

Just fancied something different than a jap style exhaust tip ...

Oval , rectangle, twin ... just looking for a bit of inspiration with the pic's Really [emoji4]

think I'm gonna stick with the decat , although I have got a miltek sports cat in the shed just in case [emoji6]

Hopefully will be nicking some gruppe slipjointed tubular headers and 4 bolt upipe of my brv .

So I was just going to get a quiet back box made up (by my local powerflow) and connect it to the last slipjoint on my zigen system for now .

Just fancied something different than a jap style exhaust tip ...

Oval , rectangle, twin ... just looking for a bit of inspiration with the pic's Really [emoji4]

Oval looks very nice on a scoob they fit well with the bumper would be different from usual style can

I knew a lad that had a original cherry bomb on but it sounded crap lol.

Quite like both of those, cheers chaps [emoji106]

I did like my old magnex oval tipped 2.5" system but that was a bit to quiet [emoji5]

I did find this on my local powerflow website

post-1399-140509265516_thumb.jpg

But keep the pics coming fellas as I'm booked in for next Thursday [emoji6]

• Like 1

If your going to a custom place they will be able to hold some up to the car for you after removing your current exhaust and you will soon know which one looks best when you see it :)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah far to many imo [emoji15]

I do love the look of the cobra "track day friendly" system as well lol

the back box is similar to matts pic but with a inwardly rolled 3" tip with a sort of mesh inside .

I just want something subtle but , out of the ordinary

Probably should wait until I fit the gruppe headers and upipe as they will change the sound anyways

Tbo I do like a bit of stainless hmmm shiny .

My current system is superb quality and I've never seen another one on a scoob . it's only the recent increase in db and the fact im getting a bit fidgety waiting to poach parts of the v1 sti .

I haven't done anything to the car for 3 weeks and suffering from severe scooby withdrawal [emoji39]