What Tyres Are You Running?

david1972

I thought I'd start collecting opinions from you all on the tyres you are currently running and how happy you are with them in terms of grip, wear rate, noise and efficiency.

I don't think I'll be ready for new one's for at least 12 months, but these look like a leading contender based on my research so far:

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=110&cart_id=29745645.110.19739&Breite=215&Quer=55&Felge=17&Speed=V&Load=94&kategorie=&ranzahl=4&tyre_for=&x_tyre_for=&Ang_pro_Seite=50&weiter=50&sort_by=preis&rsmFahrzeugart=ALL&search_tool=vnpsearch&Label=C-B-70-2&details=Ordern&typ=R-228023

Look decent at £87 a corner, fitted. I know other owners on this forum are or have been very happy with Falken's before.

Anyway, what are you all running and hiw happy are you with them?

Cheers folks

I'm going for a full set of Falken's next month, they sound really good. I'm going for a full set because the rears are close and the fronts are just terrible and give up at the first sign of moisture! :(

Currently got michelins all round as they were on it when I bought it. Grip in the wet and dry is fine and no real tyre noise to speak of. Dunno what I'll go for when they need changing.mwill have a butchers at prices first lol.

Have read somewhere that geolanders are popular on an outback but no idea what they are like. Be interesting to see how the Michele's cope with snow and ice though

Cheers

Alan

• Like 1

Cheers Alan....are they the primacy 3's?

Michelins are generally rated among the best tyres so do let me know how they perform as time goes on

Decided I'm going to try out a set of "Bridgestone Potenza RE050A" as they are on offer apparently. My brother has a couple in his garage for a customer today and they look fantastic!

post-2084-0-68723100-1405583481_thumb.jp