Lincolnshire Meet 12th August Blacksmith Arms

WP_20140715_002_zps426f1470.jpg

Blacksmith's Arms Hillrise Rothwell
Tuesday 12th August 6pm-9pm 2014

Google Map

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Blacksmiths+Arms/@53.4868842,-0.3060165,8041m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x9bf74359b38b46e1

http://www.blacksmiths-rothwell.co.uk/

Had a great turnout last time and was a real pleasure to meet everyone. So 2nd meet :D

If we get enough interest I might have a word with a photography bloke I know to come and do some pictures :)

And some more good news the Carparks getting re tarmaced and the beginning of August :)

Meeting Rules
1. No idiotic driving on the roads surrounding the Meeting.
2. No leaving litter.
3. Do not partake in any other idiotic behaviour.
4. Have fun and meet fellow Subaru owners.

Thank you to the owner's/management and staff at the Blacksmith's Arms.

sorry can't come working nights pity it's not on a weekend :'(

Tried to get weekends mate only problem was every place I tried wanted me to spend £285 a year for public liability insurance :( I wasn't willing to pay that lol so had to resort to weeknights :(

CarBenFibreCreations, on 22 Jul 2014 - 13:31, said:

I dont mind mate we all have senior moments from time to time I just got a cracking deal on some 285/35/18s but they are a bit big I need 285/30/18 lol

Nice wouldn't' the 35 fit then or is it to close on wheel lock or something :(

Tried to get weekends mate only problem was every place I tried wanted me to spend £285 a year for public liability insurance :( I wasn't willing to pay that lol so had to resort to weeknights :(

CarBenFibreCreations, on 22 Jul 2014 - 13:31, said:

I dont mind mate we all have senior moments from time to time I just got a cracking deal on some 285/35/18s but they are a bit big I need 285/30/18 lol

Nice wouldn't' the 35 fit then or is it to close on wheel lock or something :(

Too close mate its about .4 inch over but its enough to rub stood still so I wouldnt like to think what it'd be like under load.....probably rip my skirts off lol

• 2 weeks later...

Nice not sure what sort of turn out will be tonight seen a few dropping out already with the weather and all the shows that's been on this week but I will be there off for dinner again love the steak from there :) 

Not a massive turnout but met a new owner yesterday. And thanks to everyone who turned up, and the management and staff at the blacksmith's arms. 

I will see what happens next month but looks like the 2nd Tuesday seems to have been where it falls in was looking at the 11th next month. But if it isn't free to have that date I will move it to the thursday if possible.