Quick and fast question! :D

Martin959

I use devils blood (redline shock proof) in my 6 speed but , it cost me nearly £100 . I thought i get it as eventually want to run 400+ hp ,so it might be overkill if you're running 300 ish .

I previously used castrol gear oil but , im far to !Removed! to remember the exact thickness , maybe drop tim @opie oils a pm he'll point you in the right direction [emoji6]

• Like 1

I use devils blood (redline shock proof) in my 6 speed but , it cost me nearly £100 . I thought i get it as eventually want to run 400+ hp ,so it might be overkill if you're running 300 ish .

I previously used castrol gear oil but , im far to !Removed! to remember the exact thickness , maybe drop tim @opie oils a pm he'll point you in the right direction [emoji6]

But which type for the gearbox and rear diff? Its going to be for a RA STI gearbox and rear diff. :P

75w90
75w100
75w120
75w140
85w250

Thanks! :D

Lol beat me to it, look for oilman on here as thats tim from opie and we get a club discount :-D

Yup, but they dont have HKS oil... I have to order it from SUMO Power... Thanks!!! :D