Jap Show 12/10/14

Gooners Rule

I think we need a way of getting the sign up threads seen better, i dont think alot of people goto the show section.

Agree, maybe we should have a banner for this kind of events... no? :P

No bruv it ain't like that I'm s o c all the way lol

I don't mind mate I know we have a few members that are on there who come here. Unlike me with woman I'm just a one club type of guy  :lol:

Guys, just realized that we have a Mazda ad on the middle banner of this page... wtf? xD someone its not going to sell a sh*t here... xD

Not sure I don't see them :)

You guys seen the Jet car at santa pod yet? If not its !Removed! brilliant worth going just for that imo.

Can you make the show threads pinned to the top of every sub catagory i.e. General chat thread ? Also im sure there is a option to do a mass PM to every member on the forum? This will garentee all regulars will know of up coming events.

THESE ARE THE KINDS OF ADS THAT I SEE ON THE PAGE...  :o

997063_10204537238167965_369006358682352

89b6430f2d71a89191a58490be2da3c4_view.jp

I think paid members have them removed but use Adblock mate it's your friend ;)

You guys seen the Jet car at santa pod yet? If not its !Removed! brilliant worth going just for that imo.

Can you make the show threads pinned to the top of every sub catagory i.e. General chat thread ? Also im sure there is a option to do a mass PM to every member on the forum? This will garentee all regulars will know of up coming events.

I'm sure I can do something like that with the post linked to the main thread. I know Steve can send an email to everyone don't think I can do that, will have a look into the PM thing now