Hello outbacks

vantastic

Yes they are, but sleep over winter

My eldest son had two Alfasuds (not at the same time) while he was living in Luxemboug, of course he rang me for advice and I told him  "Don`t touch them with a bargepole!"....he would be buying work so be prepared to spend money on them on a weekly basis.

Of course he took no notice :rolleyes:

After the Suds he rang me wanting to know if I knew anything about....wait for it.......Integrales, yes, of the Lancia familio!

Obviously you can guess what I told him, Italian electricians and stuff and the bargepole hasn`t been made long enough for these buggers. Obviously he bought it, loved it, crashed it, Bought another one which I drove very fast when we went over to visit.......as mad as a balloon but cracking fun to drive!..........puts that very same smile on your face. :)

Passed a 47 bus today who may have kinda waved? [emoji54] was hard to tell the way the light was reflecting off the screen [emoji15]

Just after 10am on my way towards the a1 at the northern end of Rowlands Gill.

Was it you by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wave at loads of people lol and other signs

My eldest son had two Alfasuds (not at the same time) while he was living in Luxemboug, of course he rang me for advice and I told him  "Don`t touch them with a bargepole!"....he would be buying work so be prepared to spend money on them on a weekly basis.

Of course he took no notice :rolleyes:

After the Suds he rang me wanting to know if I knew anything about....wait for it.......Integrales, yes, of the Lancia familio!

Obviously you can guess what I told him, Italian electricians and stuff and the bargepole hasn`t been made long enough for these buggers. Obviously he bought it, loved it, crashed it, Bought another one which I drove very fast when we went over to visit.......as mad as a balloon but cracking fun to drive!..........puts that very same smile on your face. :)

Alfa is a virus, like scoobs