Glutton for punishment... Dark Souls 2

Sandals

Yeah I'm your man, played a lottttttt of dark souls 1 + 2 :). Great games!

The fire lizards are tough, not even managed them myself. Currently trying to play through the 2 dlc but me and my 2 mates play together so never got round to it.

Ah do you try and do co-op style play? I do like leaving my summon sign and helping other people out... Haven't picked up the DLC yet but I'm sure I will since it's such a good game!!

Currently trawling my way through the Shrine of Amana I think it's called? I keep trying to be sneaky and flank enemies... but then I come across a cliff edge which are difficult to see because of the water!! 

Yeah we get to the same part of the game, 2 of us put summon signs down and the 3rd pick them both up. Do the boss of that area and then move onto the next person :).

Quite a tough area that, so have you completed the game or is this your first playthrough?

Yeah we get to the same part of the game, 2 of us put summon signs down and the 3rd pick them both up. Do the boss of that area and then move onto the next person :).

Quite a tough area that, so have you completed the game or is this your first playthrough?

My first playthrough... so I have no idea what the boss is for this area!! I'm def gonna keep playing this game, see how many NG+ I can do! 

I'm halfway through my second playthrough (NG+). It is a difficult game to start but once you have levelled a bit and found some decent equipment the game does get easier (still die fairly regularly tho, with my playtime and number of deaths, i'm sitting at around 1 death every 14 minutes!!)

I play on the PC to Gambit... Are you using a controller or keyboard and mouse? It's a game that needs a controller! I play using my wired xbox controller! 

yeah was on keyboard at the time but now the Xbox one controllers work on PC I can use that :D 

I got stuck too on it didn't know where to go or what to do I killed some woman I don't think I was meant to because of the controls :D uninstalled it now.