what wheels are you sporting ?

stants

I do like yours mate but i don't think the gold would look right on mine, i have never really liked black wheels unless they are factory option at least then the designers have put some thought into the colour scheme ie c63 amg white/black combo.

If the car was all one colour it would make things easier. There used to be a wheel shop website that you could select your car and you could 'place' the rims onto your car so you could see what they looked like, can't find the site now.

Been looking some classic 5 spoke impreza wheels on the bay.

Yeah you have the advantage of the silver trim I guess. I just like the black look wheels with some colour of car. I did have some dare ghost alloy's that was really nice just food for thought cheap now too. I paid nearly £1000 with tyres. and sold them for £250 and had only done 3000k miles on them :(

i had some 17" gold speedlines on when i bought it

$T2eC16V,!wsE9suw%29p0yBRrfwIKNVw~~60_35

than i got some temp fit kahn RSR replica rims, also 17's

kahn-rsr_lg.jpg

and i have just a few days ago got some WR1 replicas in white and 17" also

2751355-602799058_LG54OGT_6.jpg

• Like 2

I like the speedlines. Gutted gold wouldn't go with the two tone paint job.

Seen some more on the bay looked too good to be true and were. Decent pic and said set of wheels. so emailed seller only to get reply, it's only three of them.

Who sells three ? Grr

Proper old school wheels lol, been ages since I've seen a set, they were catching as they were a 35 offset but the wife's keen on them for here's so as soon as I get some cash I'm gonna get some spigot rings to fit her car, saves me washing the stupidly hard to get to bits on her current rims